Oatmeal Pumpkin Dog Treats
Oatmeal and Pumpkin is the most common dog biscuit flavour. If you want to supervise what goes into the treats, or just make them for fun, this is the best recipe for you.
- Cookie Cutter
- 128 Grams Old Fashioned Oatmeal Powdered
- 1 Egg
- 62 ½ Grams Pumpkin Purée
- Preheat oven to 176°C (350°F)
- Add the powdered oatmeal to the bowl of a blender
- Add pumpkin purée and the egg, blend to combine until dough looks uniform
- Scoop onto baking tray
- Cover a fork with flour and press down on the dough. Cut with cookie cutter if desired
- Bake For 16 Minutes
- Cool completely then feed to your dog
Yes, i know i wrote this but, it is simply too good.
Dog snarfed them. Easy to make too.