Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
A Quick, Healthy Dog Treat Recipe For Cooking Lovers.
- Baking Tray (Buttered)
- Cookie Cutter
- 195 Grams Uncooked Oatmeal
- 1 Large Banana
- 120 Grams Peanut Butter No Xylitol (Poisonous To Dogs)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
- Use the blender to grind the oats till powder
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter and banana (a few chunks of banana is ok)
- The dough should stick together but not be sticky
- Keep 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and mix the rest into the peanut butter mixture
- Dust a surface with the remaining oatmeal and roll out your dough to a ¼ inch thickness
- Cut into the desired shape and place on the buttered baking tray
- Bake treats for 15 minutes or till the edges start to brown.
- Cool completely before feeding to your dog (you can store it for a week)
Add more peanut butter if the dough is too sticky.
If you desire to get a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques to your won weblog.
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.
I’m gone to inform my little brother, that he should
also go to see this web site on regular basis to get updated from hottest gossip.
It’s amazing in favor of me to have a web page,
which is helpful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin asmr 0mniartist
you are truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed
is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a
fantastic process in this subject! asmr 0mniartist
It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and
it is time to be happy. I’ve read this submit
and if I may I wish to recommend you some attention-grabbing things
or suggestions. Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this
article. I want to read even more issues about it!
Excellent post. I’m dealing with some of these issues as
well.. 0mniartist asmr