Dog Cake Recipe
Your Dog Is Guaranteed To Love This. Dogs Can Eat Whole Wheat Flour In Case You Were Wondering.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup 2floz/57ml flavorless oil
- 1/3 cup 4oz/115g applesauce
- 1/3 cup 2 ½ oz/71g peanut butter
- 1 cup 5oz/142g carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup 5oz/142g whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- additional peanut butter for frosting if desired
- 60 Grams Peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- Blend the peanuts till powder
- Add Water 1 Tbsp At A Time. You Can Add More And Blend Till Smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter and line 2 (6-inch) round cake pans with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, apple sauce, peanut butter, carrot, and honey until smooth.
- Next, stir in the flour and baking powder until combined. Divide the batter between the two prepared cake pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of the cake comes out clean. Allow cooling in the pan for 3-5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack. Let cool to room temperature.
- Stack layers together using a thin layer of peanut butter. Serve a little slice to your furry friend.
- Cover the cake with cling wrap and store at room temperature for up to 3 days. Freeze the rest in slices to give as a treat in the future.
If Not Making The Peanut Butter. Make Sure It Doesnt Contain Xylitol.
Hope You Like It! My Dog Does!
I go to see every day some web sites and websites to read articles
or reviews, but this webpage gives quality
based writing. asmr 0mniartist
Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful info specifically the remaining part :
) I maintain such info a lot. I used to be seeking this
certain information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck. 0mniartist asmr
Hi there colleagues, pleasant post and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I’m quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next! asmr 0mniartist