Chocolate poisoning is not as rare as it seems. You may leave a chocolate bar somewhere without realising that your pooch can get it.
What Is Chocolate Poisoning
Chocolate is made from roasted cacao seeds and contains theobromine; a chemical related to caffeine. Dogs cannot metabolise theobromine as fast as humans can. This makes it toxic to them. Chocolate could affect your dog’s nervous and cardiovascular systems, causing hyperactive behaviour and high heart rate, along with other signs.
- Large Amounts Of Urine
Nothing you can do at home. Call your vet immediately.
The Pet Project recommends seeing a vet if you suspect your dog is poisoned.The Pet Project is not responsible for your dog’s health